Il console Onorario d’Italia a Honolulu offre servizi pro-bono, ma limitati, per i cittadini italiani. Lavoriamo sotto la guida del Consolato Generale d’Italia a San Francisco.
Ecco sono alcuni link che forniscono informazioni su alcune domande comuni che riceviamo.
Safe Travel in Hawaii
Marriage in Hawaii
- How can I get married in Hawaii?
- Italian marriages in the United States – Matrimoni / Unioni Civili
- Information about Hawaii civil ceremonies – Sposarsi alle Hawaii
- Requesting an Apostile in Hawaii – Come richiedere per un APOSTILE allo Stato delle Hawaii
- What documents are required in order to register my marriage in Italy?- Documenti
- How can I renew my Italian driver’s license in Hawaii? – Patente di Guida
I’m Italian and I Just Moved to Hawaii – What Should I Do?
- Register your new address in A.I.R.E. – AIRE – Anagrafe degli Italiani Residenti all’Estero (Registry of Italian Citizens Residing Abroad)
- Meet other Italians – Festa Italiana and Friends of Italy in Hawaii
The Honorary Consulate in Honolulu now has the ability to perform passport biometric services for Italian citizens who are applying for new or renewed passports. We can scan in passport photographs, take fingerprints, and authenticate the paperwork that is sent to the Consulate General of Italy in San Francisco for processing.
- Citizens must be registered in AIRE and FastIT
- Services are by appointment only
- Detailed information – click this link
- I lost my passport – what should I do? – Furto e Smarrimento
- Passports for Adults – Passaporti per ADULTI
- Passports for Minors – Passaporti per MINORI
- I was born in Italy and would like to get citizenship – Citizenship Link
Notary Services and Procura (for Italian citizens only)