In the breathtaking state of Hawaii, it should come as no surprise that many laws are in place to of maintain the integrity of the land and surrounding seas. However, very few people are...
- Syria war: First rebels leave defeated Eastern Ghouta town
- UK passports 'to be made in France after Brexit'
- South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- Germany migrant jailed for life for murdering Freiburg student
- Czech explosion: Deadly blast at chemical plant
- Florida school shooting students told to wear clear backpacks
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president says funding probe is 'hell'
- Theresa May to warn EU leaders of Russian threat to democracy
- Trump set to announce China sanctions after IP probe
- Eleven jailed for life over India 'beef' murder
- Uber self-driving crash: Footage shows moment before impact
- Curiosity rover: 2,000 days on Mars
- Dutch referendum: Spy tapping powers vote too close to call
- 'People against gun control haven't been shot at'
- South Africa and the fable of the missing Guptas