Il console Onorario d’Italia a Honolulu offre servizi pro-bono, ma limitati, per i cittadini italiani. Lavoriamo sotto la guida del Consolato Generale d’Italia a San Francisco.
Ecco sono alcui link che forniscono informazioni su alcune domande comuni che riceviamo.
Safe Travel in Hawaii
Marriage in Hawaii
- How can I get married in Hawaii?
- Italian marriages in the United States – Matrimoni / Unioni Civili
- Information about Hawaii civil ceremonies – Sposarsi alle Hawaii
- Requesting an Apostile in Hawaii – Come richiedere per un APOSTILE allo Stato delle Hawaii
- What documents are required in order to register my marriage in Italy?- Documenti
I’m Italian and I Just Moved to Hawaii – What Should I Do?
- Register your new address in A.I.R.E. – AIRE – Anagrafe degli Italiani Residenti all’Estero (Registry of Italian Citizens Residing Abroad)
- Meet other Italians – Festa Italiana and Friends of Italy in Hawaii
- I lost my passport – what should I do? – Furto e Smarrimento
- Passports for Adults – Passaporti per ADULTI
- Passports for Minors – Passaporti per MINORI
- I was born in Italy and would like to get citizenship – Citizenship Link
Notary Services and Procura (for Italian citizens only)