U.S. Citizen Consular Services

For questions that American citizens may have about travel abroad, visa requirements, lost US passports, embassy registration, and other consular business, see the U.S. Consular Services website here.

Italian Translation Services

For translation to and from Italian, contact the University of Hawaii College of Language, Linguistics, and Literature here.

Visa Information

Learn more about securing a visa to travel to Italy here.