When we think of vacation, our minds are often drawn to warmer temperatures, clear water, and beautiful weather as we picture relaxing on a beach somewhere. However, warm beaches only comprise so much of...
- Syria war: First rebels leave defeated Eastern Ghouta town
- UK passports 'to be made in France after Brexit'
- South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- Germany migrant jailed for life for murdering Freiburg student
- Czech explosion: Deadly blast at chemical plant
- Florida school shooting students told to wear clear backpacks
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president says funding probe is 'hell'
- Theresa May to warn EU leaders of Russian threat to democracy
- Trump set to announce China sanctions after IP probe
- Eleven jailed for life over India 'beef' murder
- Uber self-driving crash: Footage shows moment before impact
- Curiosity rover: 2,000 days on Mars
- Dutch referendum: Spy tapping powers vote too close to call
- 'People against gun control haven't been shot at'
- South Africa and the fable of the missing Guptas