On Sunday, December 4th of 2016, a constitutional referendum is planning to be held in which voters will be asked whether or not they approve of altering the Italian Constitution to change the...
- Cyclone Kenneth: Storm-battered Mozambique hit again
- Sri Lankans in Christchurch mourn after recent attacks
- Surrogacy: Are babies at risk because of a lack of rules?
- What we've learnt about Africa, freedom and security
- The squirrels being raised among kittens in Crimea
- Japan emperor: Why a woman can't take the throne
- US judge charged with aiding undocumented immigrant in escape
- Sudan crisis: 'Million-strong march' for civilian rule
- Europe and nationalism: A country-by-country guide
- Cyprus: Man confesses to killing seven women and girls
- How the US military's opium war in Afghanistan was lost
- France's Macron responds to yellow vests with promise of reforms
- Sri Lanka attacks: 'They gave me a hug the night before'
- North Korea 'demanded $2m for care of Otto Warmbier'
- Sri Lanka attacks: Death toll revised down by 'about 100'