Although the Aloha State is known for its ideal weather of constant sunshine and cooling trade winds, there are days where Mother Nature decides to look the other way. In the event of a...
- Syria war: First rebels leave defeated Eastern Ghouta town
- UK passports 'to be made in France after Brexit'
- South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- Germany migrant jailed for life for murdering Freiburg student
- Czech explosion: Deadly blast at chemical plant
- Florida school shooting students told to wear clear backpacks
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president says funding probe is 'hell'
- Theresa May to warn EU leaders of Russian threat to democracy
- Trump set to announce China sanctions after IP probe
- Eleven jailed for life over India 'beef' murder
- Uber self-driving crash: Footage shows moment before impact
- Curiosity rover: 2,000 days on Mars
- Dutch referendum: Spy tapping powers vote too close to call
- 'People against gun control haven't been shot at'
- South Africa and the fable of the missing Guptas