When we think of vacation, our minds are often drawn to warmer temperatures, clear water, and beautiful weather as we picture relaxing on a beach somewhere. However, warm beaches only comprise so much of...
- Harry and Meghan arrive in Australia on first official tour
- Himalayan storm: Climbers' bodies removed from Nepal mountain
- Merkel's Bavaria ally CSU suffer 'massive losses'
- The Venetians trying to reclaim Venice
- Kerala floods: Tribal chief who refuses to leave the forest
- Celebrating repeal of India's anti-gay law
- Yemen could be 'worst famine in 100 years'
- How chemical weapons have helped bring Assad close to victory
- Jamal Khashoggi case: 'Credible' probe needed over missing writer
- Storm Leslie: Portugal hit by hurricane-force winds
- Three dead as plane crashes into crowd in Germany
- Turkey migrants: Lorry crash in Izmir 'kills 22'
- Mogadishu bombings: Man executed on Somalia blast anniversary
- Ironman winner brushes off jellyfish sting
- Murdered Salvadoran Archbishop Óscar Romero canonised